Thursday 31 May 2012

Designer Spotlight~ Colette van den Thillart

I have a little secret. I happen to have one of the world's most talented designers as my Sister-in-law. I haven't posted about her previously because I didn't want to come across as all braggy...but when you have someone as awesome as her in your family, sometimes a girl just has to brag a little! My Sis-in-law, Brother and my two darling nieces live in Toronto, fresh from London. We are SO glad to have them back!!!! You may have seen one of their homes featured in House and Home Magazine, or Traditional Home.
(That's their cottage on the cover!)

She is currently featured in this month's Tradional Home, the feauture is "On the Prowl" 24 hours: A day in life of Nicky Haslam and Colette van den Thillart



A little about the fabulous Colette. She was born in Ontario, and married my brother in 1996. She has worked alongside Brian Gluckstein and is now the right hand woman of the famed Nicky Haslam of NH Design. Their clients include the likes of Royalty and Rock Stars, such as Mick Jagger. She is famous for her witty and utterly fearless design style.
I have decided to share some images from the February Traditional Home when their Toronto home was featured.  xx













Photo Credits: Traditional Home, House and Home

4 comments:

  1. Well isn't THAT fun?? Such great style!

    xoxo, Emily
    www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is fun! She has incredible style for sure!

      Delete
  2. How cool is that?! I loved that kitchen - such a beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I would die for a kitchen like that!
      Hope you are well! :)

      Delete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo