Friday 3 February 2012

Chic Dining Rooms

Ok, so I know I am totally breaking "blogger code" by posting more than once in one day, but I've been fighting this nasty flu bug and I've been stuck in bed with all these design visions dancing in my head!!! I'm finally feeling human again and am feeling the need to blog!!!

Here are some delicious dining rooms for you! Enjoy!


This table and chairs would probably be better suited in a kitchen nook rather than a dining room but I just had to include...LOVIN those chairs!!!



Love the french round chairs




So I probably wouldn't do a dark room myself but it sure is dramatic and totally works in this room! LOVE the over-sized chandelier and those chairs xo


So I am in love with the grass cloth wallpaper and that light fixture! Wowsa!

Photo Credits~ Candice Olsen, Freckles Chic, Decor Pad, La Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo