Tuesday 28 February 2012

Orange Crush

So, I have to admit something...I'm a little selfish with my blog....I typically only post things that I LOVE and that inspire me. So at times, I ignore trends that are hot right now, like this one...Orange, or I should say, Tangerine. Tangerine Tango was recently declared Pantone 2012 colour of the year. Funny enough, because orange is probably one of my worst colours! I just didn't understand this one, so I decided to do some "design research" and to figure out what all the fuss was about...














Still can't say that orange is my favourite or that I'll be doing it any time soon, but I have to admit, when used in little pops, I don't mind it! Did I just say that???



Photo Credits~ Jeffrey Bilhuber, Hero Tango, Pantone, My Desired Home, Elle Decor, Russell Smith Photography

2 comments:

  1. The tangerine is a bit much for me, but a lovely accent colour, like throw pillows and accessories.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo