Tuesday 10 July 2012

Bedroom Makeover

We're looking to update our master bedroom. Right now it's the ugliest shade of taupe. It's so dark and blah. I want to go fresh and airy. I know we want to go minty. The only thing we can't decide on is if we want to do the walls mint green or if we're just going to go with mint accents. Here are some pictures I've been looking at for inspiration 


This colour is perfect for the walls. Mint walls with gold accents would be gorg


I like the idea of doing mint nightstands instead of the walls...This is more turquoise than mint, but you get the idea! I like the style of this nightstand


I love how light and airy this room feels. We have a white tufted headboard, so I think if we painted mint and just went white with the accents it would look pretty fresh like this room


Again, more turquoise than minty, but I love the style


I'm in LOVE with this nightstand, it's so gorgeous, if only I could find one like this!



So, what do you guys think? I need my stylish blogger friend's advice! Mint walls or mint accents???


Photo Credits~ Glitter Guide, Decor Pad, Tumblr, Southern Living, Style at Home, Decor Pad

2 comments:

  1. I think you should go for it and paint the walls mint. I think it will look gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics! xx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your input Jen! I will def post pics once it's complete! xoxo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo