Monday 30 July 2012

Fab Furs

Fur, sheepskin, and zebra, oh my! I am a sucker for animal anything, so you can bet that I love me a fur blanket or animal rug. I am also loving sheepskin over stools, ottomans and chairs! But please note, I would never, ever have real fur!!! Faux can look just as fab!




Thrown over a couch...perfection


Imagine crawling into this bed??? Bliss!


Besides the fact that this whole room is insanely beautiful, I love the unexpected zebra rug



Maybe instead of sheepskin, an actual sheep in your bedroom???







Oh my, these stools are fab






Photo Credits~ Ryan Korban, Elle Decor, Vogue, Pinterest, Decor Pad

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shelley! I take a lot of time to choose the perfect photos hoping someone will like them! Thanks SO much for commenting, really makes my day! xoxo, Sarah

      Delete
  2. The zebra hide rugs are so fun! I bought a pretty and FAUX sheepskin from IKEA for around 10 dollars. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Ikea!?! Must have a looksie! Take pics! xo

      Delete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo