Monday 23 April 2012

Black and White

Black and white are such classic colours. Whether it is in decor or your wardrobe. There's just something so timeless and sophisticated when these colours are paired together



This rug makes this neutral room pop. I think my living room needs this!



I am DYING over these Beni Ourain Rugs...


OK, so I am a smitten kitten over these Moroccan beauties! SO need a Beni Ourain rug!!!





Bits of gold mixed with black and white are such a good combo! It looks so rich and delicious


I LOVE that there are only 3 colours in this Megan Winters room. Amazing combo


I'm kinda over zebra prints, but they do add a fun pop of colour in a contemporary room




Photo Credits~ Traditional Home, Small Shop Studio, Tumblr, Decor Pad, La Dolce Vita, Megan Winters, Lonny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo