Sunday 22 April 2012

Mints and Baby Blues

I LOVE me some pastels. Usually pink is my fav pastel, but these blues and mints have me thinking otherwise. These colours in a room are simply delish and I am loving these colours for my wardrobe! Are you ready for some of the yummiest rooms ever!?! 


WANT this outfit!








Hello Lovelies! These are some beautiful cane back chairs!!!



This room, from top to bottom is literally too incredible. Cane back chairs, silk drapery, settee, paneling, gilt mirror, sconce...beyond wow


Love these curtains


Isn't the wallpaper fab!?! Also digging that rug, the sconces and table



Photo Credits~ Link Love, Krista Ewart, James Andrew, House of Turquoise, Inspired Design, La Dolce Vita, Interior Design Home Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo