Monday 30 April 2012

House Beautiful!

Have you seen this month's House Beautiful??? It KNOCKS my socks off! These are some of the most beautiful rooms I've seen. 


You know I'm crazy for the chairs and settee in this room! Look at the moldings...so ornate and beautiful! I also love the side tables and that lamp


That table is divine and so is that mirror! Oh do I have a crush on that chaise! Have a look at those terrariums with birds! I want! The fireplace is also lovely. So ornate and stunning 


I dream of a wall with gilded mirrors! I love that chandelier as well


Hints of pink...my dream come true!


How romantic is this bed??? BEAUTIFUL headboard and sweet pink accents. Love those crystal sconces as well! Look at the gold on the walls...imagine!?!


Photo Credits~ House Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it yet! I gotta go get it based on these pics alone!

    xoxo, Emily
    www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! Hope all is well with you Darling! Yes, def pick up the latest issue, it's pretty fab!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo