Sunday 4 March 2012

Designer Spotlight~ Ryan Korban

Welcome to my dream home. I am a smitten kitten for sure. For those of you who don't know about him, let me introduce you to Ryan Korban, interior designer to New York's cool kids...Oh how I wish I were one of them!!! His new downtown apartment is featured in Harper's Bazaar February issue. His apartment is decadent and delicious. It is a mixture of all my favourite things...peacocks, gold, and fur (faux fur for me of course!). He describes his style as a mix of sex, romance, and fantasy. Perfection.
From room to room, have a look at the STUNNING art work, the furniture pieces,  and of course, those animals!!!! Every single element in each room is flawless.



That table is stunning and that art work...drool



This picture is perfection. The artwork, the fur (oh how I wish it were fake), and of course my FAV, the peacock!!!! I dream of this room


Here is the link to read the full article. A great read. http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/ryan-korban-new-york-apartment-0212#slide-1

Photo Credits~ Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo