Sunday 25 March 2012

Perfect Pastels

Spring and Easter always have me thinking lovely pastels. These fresh rooms definitely give off a spring vibe with their use of pretty pinks, purples and baby blues!


I love the pink drapery! That gold table is divine


I wouldn't do them myself, but I'm loving the baby blue panels in this room, they just work! That light fixture looks like a burst of sunshine to me! Lovin' this room!


This room looks like an Easter egg....but I def love the chevron carpet


Wowsa, that table is incredible!!!! And purple silk drapery???? Yes please!


Love, love, love this room!


This room just has a hint of pastels and it looks fab!



Photo Credits~ Adore Home, Anne Hepfer, Domino, Decorology, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo