Friday 2 March 2012

Happy Friday!

It's Friday, yay! So here are some fantabulous rooms to celebrate le weekend! You're going to LOVE them!


The tufted couch is delish. I'm loving the rounded edges of the couch. Loving the round light fixture as well!


Look at this Nate Berkus room...I'm so smitten! LOVE, love, love those gold nesting tables and that carpet! I'm also loving the fireplace and that stunning print on the mantel...want.


This room has so many different fabulous elements. Look at that coffee table and that ceiling! For some reason I'm really liking the striped curtains, the texture of the carpet...all perfection


You know i'm drooling over those chairs



This room is ultra glam, just the way I like it! That light fixture...to die for! Everything is light and airy, from the ghost coffee table to the leaf chairs....Those curtains, the dotted carpet...I'm in love!


This room has that element of coolness, sophistication and glamour...such a good combo

Photo Credits~ Elle Decor, Bien Cuit, Arianna Belle, This is Glamorous, Designer Bags and Diaper Bags, Decorology 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo