Thursday 29 March 2012

Hot Trends

Let me tell you, I am DYING over this season's trend of colour, colour, and more colour!  Beautiful pinks, mints, purples, teals, turquoises, corals, and lots of pastels...LOVE! These are MY colours! I am especially loving colored pants! I need to get a pink pair for sure. Also trending right now~ TONSO jewellery, aka Wrist Party!!! This has always been an issue for me...you know how they say, take off one accessory before you leave the house??? Ya, I usually have to take off 3 or 4! Thank goodness this is FINALLY a trend and I won't look like a crazy person anymore!

Coloured pants







Wrist party! My fav! Love me some arm candy!





This next picture made my heart skip a beat....I.need.this.Micheal.Kors.watch.
I've had my heart set on it for quite some time now (sigh)



Take a minute to wipe away the drool Ladies! ;)


Colour, colour, colour! Coloured satchels are a must




I'm also LOVING these nail colours. Aka Ice Cream Nails! 


CHUNKY jewellery, yes please!







All the trends summed up in one lovely shot!




Photo Credits~ The Look Out, Fashion's Crown, Workday.Weekend, The Fashion Dish, JCrew, Pinterest, Pretty Please

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo