Tuesday 1 May 2012

Peony Love

It's the first day of May, can you believe!?! This of course means it is officially peony season! It's no secret that I am obsessed with these little beauties so I wanted to share some lovely images of peonies and also how they can really add to a room


These fluffy baby pink beauties steal my heart! Perfection












It also made me think of how peonies can be incorporated into your wardrobe...yes, I am that obsessed. Actually, Pantone named silver peony the fashion colour of the year 2011! Adore

Perfect baby pink, with layers of fluffy frills...


Look at the bottom of that dress! How divine





Photo Credits~ Pink Flower Love, Decor Pad, Fashion Dab, Katie's Pencil Box, Kim Rhoney, My Haute Closet, Shiny Pretty Sparkly, Peonies and Cupcakes, Shue Love, This is Glamorous, Shop Talk

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE peonies! What a gorgeous post :) Makes me want to go out and buy a big bundle of them to place on my coffee table. xoxo - Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sweetpea! I agree, this post made me want to plant some in my back yard but seeing as I can't even keep a houseplant alive, I should probably just buy them ;)

      Delete
  2. Love peonies as well! They make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo