Sunday 20 May 2012

Bits of my weekend

Friday I had a FABULOUS dinner with my beautiful girlies. Love them so much! We saw What to Expect Expect When You're Expecting and it was hilarious! Sat was a delicious day spent antiquing with my Sissy and my Madison.


My outfit on Fri. Loving coloured denim!



I saw this beautiful letter holder months ago and saved the pic because I just had to find one! Low and behold, in one of the sweet little antique stores, look what I found! It is for napkins but I love it for organizing mail!





Look at the gorgeous little plates my Sissy surprised me with!!! Aren't they just darling?! Of course I am in LOVE with the gilt trim. It is a set of 10, perfect for serving cakes and desserts when we have company! Yay!


4 comments:

  1. They are divine, that was a delicious find, can't wait to have desert on it. Great fun antiquing with you, great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the BEST time with you Sissy! We had muffins on my new plates and they tasted even better (I'm sure it was because of the plates).
    Love you sooooo much!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that letter holder and that pastel polish! Might have to pick up some for myself!

    xoxo, Emily
    www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks so much Emily! Your comments always make me smile!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo