Wednesday 9 May 2012

Treasures at the side of the road

So a few weeks back, I was driving Madison to school when I spotted it....a shiny, gold mirror, out of the corner of my eye. I wanted to make it sound all romantic, but let's just cut to the chase...it was at the bottom of my someone's driveway. Yes, I totally stopped my car and put that sucker in my trunk! I mean, I had seen this on TV, (designers always make it sound all romantic) but never thought that I would be stopping to grab something off someone's driveway! I had been admiring this style of mirror forever and couldn't believe my eyes!

Here it is in all it's glory in Miss Madison's room! Pretty darn fab for free!


And here are the mirrors I had been admiring!




Not a bad copy right!?!


Photo Credits~ Tori, Tumblr, Decor Pad

4 comments:

  1. That's insane! I can't believe you found that mirror!!!! SO beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone was throwing that AWAY?? I can't believe that!!! You are a lucky gal!

    xoxo, Emily
    www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I know, crazy right!?! Hopefully they will throw away some more treasures! Lol!
      xoxo

      Delete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo