Wednesday 30 May 2012

Rachel Zoe's office is bananas!

I'm sure you've all heard of Rachel Zoe, stylist to the stars. Her clients include fab ladies such as Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner and Kate Beckinsale.....well, her office is simply scrumptious. Filled to the brim with designer duds, shoes, hand bags and nail polish.....in a nutshell, it's heaven (or in the words of Rachel Zoe, it's BANANAS!) 


I love a round table esp with a little Gucci on it!


Is this real life????


I'll take the lil gold one on the right pretty please



Every girl should have a nail polish rack in her office! Hello, it only makes sense!



That.bag.



Photo Credits~ The Hollywood Reporter, The Coveteur

6 comments:

  1. Her office IS BANANAS! I love that she says that. I would die for that shoe collection, bag collection... heck I'd even settle for that nail polish collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Isn't that the BEST saying!?! I've tried saying it but just sound like a dork. Same here, would die for anything from her office. A girl can only dream!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ummm.... I feel like I need to go shoe shopping now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow my shoe collection just looks pathetic compared to this! I need to step it up!!! (oooh that pun was not intentional but so good! Ha!)
      xoxo, Sarah

      Delete
  3. Wow. That was a fun post to read! What a job...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Stephanie! I know right!?! To do THAT for a living! OOoh man

      Delete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo