Tuesday 8 May 2012

Homemint



I can't believe I am writing this post. OK, so my inner teen geek is totally coming out....it's so weird because years ago I was at the NSYNC concerts, making t-shirts (don't judge) and now here I am a wife and Mother STILL talking about Justin Timberlake! Not a name you typically think of when you think home decor right? Me either, but JT is teaming up with his long time friend (once stylist), designer Estee Stanley, to launch a new home goods and art collection called, Homemint. So cool right?!?


Here are some products available




What do you think? Will you be checking it out? 


Photo Credits~ Elle Decor

1 comment:

  1. Homemint? Homemint!!!! totally checking it out, I love Justin, can't wait to see what his creative mind comes out with, he is so talented, eeeeeek, I can't wait. coming out this month, so exciting, thanks for posting this Sarah, you are so inspiring, and up to date with everything. I must have one piece just so I can say, oh ya, that thing, got that from the Justin Timberlake collection.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo