Thursday 24 May 2012

Colour Your World

Colour on the walls...yea or nay? I am a beige girl all the way. I so want to be the bold type of gal who paints her walls black or purple but I just can't seem to do it! Seriously folks, every single wall in our house is either beige or gray (minus the wallpaper in my daughter's room)....boooring right!?! Lately I've been noticing and loving colour! Let me present you with the evidence that has me changing my mind...
Exhibit A) Mint? I mean I haven't seen mint on walls since the nineties but lately I've been strangely drawn to it. I can't even believe. Exhibit B) Blush pink/purple. For a little girl's room right??? Or so I thought! I saw this room in Lonny a few months ago and instantly fell in love. Exhibit C) Black???? What are we, Goth? But have a looksie at these rooms with black walls and tell me they aren't totally glam! This boring beige girl may be turning over a new leaf!!! Someone let the Hubs know....













Photo Credits~ Lonny Mag, House Beautiful, Could I Have That, Abigail Ahern, Glitter Guide, Domino, The Peak Of Tres Chic, Elle Decor, Decor Pad, Tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo