Monday 14 May 2012

Gilded Mirrors

How divine are gilded mirrors??? I could literally post pictures of them every single day but I don't want to become that weird blog that only posts pictures of gold mirrors do I? So I continue to fight the urge and keep on collecting picture after picture until I just have to do a round up like this... I won't bother commenting on each picture like I usually do because want, love, want, want, love, gets a little old now doesn't it. But you get the point, I really love gilded mirrors











Photo Credits~ Pinterest, Lonny, This is Glamorous, Decorology, Decor Pad, Simply Smitten, Haute Mama

2 comments:

  1. I love gold mirrors as well! Can never get enough! Your blog is awesome Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much! Glad to hear I'm not the only one, lol!
    xoxo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo