Monday 25 June 2012

Bits of My Weekend

Happy, happy Monday Sweetiepies! Hope your weekend was filled with loveliness.
Friday was girl's night, and it was my friend Mareen's bday! We had a lovely dinner and ended the night with some wine and Sex and The City! Perfect night, love my girls!




Saturday morning Ryan woke me up with a tea and said we're going antiquing! We had the BEST day, followed by lunch at the lake! xx

Sat. night we relaxed, watched a movie and may have had a few of these...


I may or may not have finished the bottle by myself...


Sunday morning I was a hot mess we drove my Mommy to the airport, she's going to Germany for 3 weeks! I'm going to miss her SO much! (We prob talk 5 times a day on the phone)


Isn't she the cutest!?!

What did you get up to Lovebugs??? I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a girls night with sex and the city and cupcakes! Your mom is adorbs, I hope she has a happy and safe trip!
    xo
    Tiffany
    tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Is there anything better than cupcakes and SATC?!? Thanks so much for the sweet comments! xoxo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo