Wednesday 13 June 2012

Lonny Mag Jun/Jul

I am blown away, as per usual with the latest edition of Lonny....it's like, stupid good!
There was a feature on camels, yup, camels (be still my heart, I'm a sucker for cute animals)


The rooms are too DIE for in this issue. It was hard to choose my favs (almost just copied and pasted the whole issue!) Have a looksie


I'm a sucker for maps, I'm swooning over this wall of maps





Even more camels



I LOVED the feature on designer Ron Marvin's home..SO my style




His living room is ah may zing



I love an old fashioned phone


Love that light fixture and that fur pillow!


This room feels so fresh and relaxing



Love these pink chairs!!!


Lovin the ghost table and that pink headboard!

Check out the entire issue here


Photo Credits~ Lonny Magazine

3 comments:

  1. So much fun eye candy! Totally digging the map gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it totally eye candy! It's like crack to a decor lover! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree! SO much eye candy, I LOVE Lonny! I also love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo