Thursday 21 June 2012

L'Wren Scott's Parisian Perch

I am positively giddy to show you the home of fashion designer L'wren Scott. It is seriously amazing. I have shown bits of her home on my blog, but wanted to do a full post because it is just.that.good. Scratch that, not good, brilliant. This turn of the century Paris home she shares with Mick Jagger is one of my favourite homes




Love this gilt console


I have featured this vignette before. It is utterly fabulous and the best vignette I've seen


I'm drooling over this dining room! It is literally perfect in every way




Are you dying over that painting of Mick??? Loves
Oh, and look at the detail above the doorway...stunning!



A pink hallway??? Swoon




Photo Credits~ Vogue Magazine

2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING this space! All the pinks, whites, and feminine details are so up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh Sam, I know, this is the perfect home isn't it???

      Delete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo