Tuesday 26 June 2012

Gold Table...where are you???

Sarah Richardson, coffee tables and me....we seem to go hand in hand (She's the reason we purchased our current coffee table. Read the full post here).
You may remember that I have been talking about finding this certain gold table forever. I had posted about it here and here and while watching Sarah 101, I saw it...again.
It's official. I need this table style for our basement



Here's the table on Sarah 101... le sigh




Photo Credits~ Sarah Richardson, Jan Showers, Decor Pad, Michael Penney

2 comments:

  1. According to Sarah's source guide she got the coffee table at Green's Antiques in Toronto..I'll keep my eye out for an original source of this style!It is gorgeous.
    xo
    Tiffany
    tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, you are my new bff! Called it!
      Thanks so much!!!
      xoxo

      Delete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo