Monday 11 June 2012

Hermes, please

How divine are these Hermes blankets? Oh how I love them, but with a price tag of $1,125 I don't think I'll being seeing one of these beauties in my home any time soon! A girl can dream tho!





And here's my favourite girl Carrie wrapped in a Hermes blanket. I remember seeing this and thinking, how yummy is that blanket!?! I want it! Oh how naive I was, lol



So it's not the blanket but I'll take this tray!











Photo Credits~ Lonny, Sex and The City, Bryn Alexandra, Kelly Wearster, Elements of Style, Pinterest, Hermes, Dwellers Without Decorators, House and Home, Haus and Home, Erica George 

4 comments:

  1. I also love this blanket and all of these gorgeous room examples! Thanks for writing and telling me about your blog! :) I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much Lovely! I am so glad you like my blog. Yay! Thanks for following!
      xoxo, Sarah

      Delete
  2. I would die for a Hermes blanket! I never realized that blanket in the scene from the SATC movie was a Hermes- I guess I'm pretty naive, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can be naive together! Glad I have company! Ha ha! I also wanted to buy the Harry Allen gold pig, not realizing it was $195!!!! Geeze :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo