Wednesday 27 June 2012

Stripes

I am a gal who loves her stripes. Stripes are just so timeless and classic. In your wardrobe and in your home, they are perfect


I am in love with this sweet photo from Vogue. I want it framed for my daughter's room!


Ooooh, I would love striped curtains!


Faboosh!



OK, I know this is chevron, but I had to throw it in!


This may be more zebra, but kinda stripes??? I just love this picture lol





Photo Credits~ Vogue, Domino, Tumblr, Harriet Anstruther, Decor Pad, Parlour Home, The life of Polarn per

4 comments:

  1. i too love stripes! so much! those striped curtains are beautiful and i am in love with that striped couch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!!! I seriously want those striped curtains!
      Thanks for stopping by Sweetiepie!
      xoxo, Sarah

      Delete
  2. It's official - I am totally in love with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's official, I agree! Stripes are fab!!!
      Thanks Jessica! xoxo!

      Delete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo