Friday 6 January 2012

Designer Spotlight~ Sarah Richardson

I have to admit, I have not always been a huge Sarah Richardson fan...my how times have changed! I am simply obsessed with her now! I am not a crafty girl and I found her designs in the past, a tad on the crafty side. I adore her elegant and contemporary designs and she KNOWS how to choose simply delicious fabrics. I am a sucker for beautiful fabrics and Sarah gets me every time. I also appreciate her love of reupholstering old chairs and bringing new life to them




How gorgeous is this wallpaper??? Would LOVE to do a pattern like this in my bedroom
Those chairs are fabulous! So is the wallpaper...well done Sarah!


She introduced me to ikat and for that I am thankful!!! Here are some beautiful ikat fabrics I love.....


 I am in love with these drapes and I'm trying to figure out which room I am going to do them in!!!



 LOVE this chair

1 comment:

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo