Saturday 7 January 2012

Design Vision

Since moving into our new house, I have had a vision of EXACTLY what I want to do in EVERY room. Is this just me or is every girl like this??? Here is my vision for our Living Room. Slowly but surely it's all coming together!

I have been obsessed with these curtains from Restoration Hardware forever...however, the price tag is pretty steep!!! I keep looking at others but they are just NOT the same as my lovely Thai Silk curtains!!! I have seen them go on sale from time to time, so I have told myself, the next time they go on sale, they are mine!!!!! I just love how luxurious they look and also feel. The colour is also to die for.

P.S. Notice the arm chair in the picture...we were SO lucky to receive it as a Wedding Gift...it is the Vintage French Round Upholstered Armchair from Restoration Hardware...we have the side chair without the arms shown in the picture after the drapery (I think it was meant to be)


My chair! Hello Lovely!


I am also looking for a carpet similar to the one shown on "Sarah's House 4"...we have been looking around and so far carpets such as this one range in and around $2000-4000...so NOT in our budget right now! So for now all a girl can do is dream on this one!!!



I also have my heart set on a dark wood dining room table with parson chairs. The one shown below is from Michael Buble's home as featured in the January issue of House and Home magazine. I want to go with a more classic table, rather than the more modern one in this photo. Right now we have a "Pub Style" dining room table my Husband purchased before I moved in (sigh)


We desperately need a new couch, as of now we have a leather couch (SO not politically correct, kidding of course) and I am longing for a tufted sofa like this one from none other than my favourite store on the planet, Restoration Hardware...This is the Kensington Sofa...excuse me while I wipe away the drool. Words simply cannot describe how beautiful this sofa is




No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo