Thursday 12 January 2012

Lovely decor


LOVE the sofa and the ottoman is beautiful. Also, the room colour is perfect


How fab is the pattern on this carpet!?!


I love this coffee table! Saw it at a little store downtown and it was $3000...I'll be searching for a more reasonable version!


A classic design. Lots of seating and I'm loving the round set up of this room, looks very cozy and inviting! The curtains are beautiful!


This one is a nod to my Sister, who has a similar hutch! Need to get my hands on these chairs! Oh, and that rug is simply delicious


This vanity is stunning! Look at the paneling on the walls, it is to die for!


Loving the chairs and I'm always a fan of HUGE chandeliers


I'm really liking the mirror above the couch and the slipper chair


Of course i'm dying over the curtains and the six mirrors are a different idea but I like!


Where do I begin? Loving the wing back chairs, the fabrics are delish and the lighting is beautiful, and that couch! Perfect


Beautiful fireplace and ottoman and look at all those windows! This room just feels so relaxed and calming


Photo credits~Decor Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo