Thursday 19 January 2012

For the love of Millwork!

Man, I love me some good millwork! Wainscoting, crown molding..I just LOVE it. Full wall paneling, half wall paneling...loves. We are very lucky to have crown molding in almost all of the rooms in our house, including the basement and bathroom. The only rooms that don't have it, are the bedrooms and I'd love to have it there as well! I would LOVE to have millwork in the dining room. That's a project for down the road! Happy dreaming!!!
There is just something so beautiful about a room with millwork. I love the classic and traditional look. It adds a level of detail.  


Imagine having millwork all the way from ceiling to floor???  Sigh


Obviously I love the wainscoting but I'm also loving the grass cloth wallpaper and that light fixture!


I love the box-like design wainscoting


Loving the carpet, colour on the wall, mirror and chandelier...and a double french door! Love! 


This room steals my heart, top to bottom, it's perfect!


Look at the detail on this ceiling! Stunning!




That light fixture...


Look at this hallway...so gorgeous


Beautiful in an entry way!


Our Daughter's room has wainscoting and it makes her room looks so girly and pretty! 



Photo Credits~ Decor Pad, Custom P. Hall, McGill design Group, Khachi Design Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo