Saturday 7 January 2012

My, oh my, we found ourselves a coffee table!!!

Ever heard the saying, "It's a girl's prerogative to change her mind"??? Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!
My Husband and I spent a lovely little Saturday shopping in Vaughan and accidentally stumbled upon a delicious store called Interiors Furniture Gallery. We were originally there visiting the Elte warehouse. I was in between an ottoman and a glass coffee table for our living room and we found an ottoman that was ridiculously reasonable at Elte. If you know this store, reasonable and Elte usually do not go hand in hand, much to my dismay...I wasn't 100 percent sold on the ottoman tho because it lacked tufting or studs which I really wanted, so we left empty handed (Sigh). We literally walked past Interiors but then decided to go in...good move!!!

We fell in love with this delicious chocolate ottoman



It was EXACTLY what I had envisioned...it was sold....UNTIL I saw it....a shiny, sparkly, glass coffee table....oh man, now what??? Do I go with the more practical choice? The comfy, yummy ottoman??? Or do I go for the hard to keep clean, not so comfortable, but oh so glamorous option???? We decided to go with the ottoman. We saw it first and fell in love with it...There. Done....Or so I thought!!!! We got home and I just could. not. stop. thinking. about. that. coffee. table!!! I wanted a glass coffee table forever! What was I doing??? Then Ryan and I sat down to watch T.V. and settled in to watch "Sarah's House 4"...when...... there. it. was. MY COFFEE table!!! The EXACT one I saw earlier that day!!!!! It was a sign sent from Sarah herself!!! You made the WRONG choice!!!! What a coincidence...or was it??? Another sleepless night...would they let me switch them??? Oh the anticipation was killing me! I woke up the next day and called them right away and they said.... yes!!!! It's mine!!!! Oh the headaches of decorating!!!!

Here she is in all her glory, as featured in Sarah's House (the other Sarah of course)


It must also be a sign because I have that EXACT same leaning mirror above!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo