Monday 23 January 2012

Fab Kitchens

There's something about a white kitchen that I just LOVE. They feel so fresh and so clean and are timeless. There's also something about the kitchen that gathers everyone together. I am borderline obsessed with kitchens. I am constantly looking them up online and in magazines. I can't get enough of a fab kitchen! 
I adore our kitchen in our house. I love that we all gather around the peninsula and chat and cook together. It always seems to be the place where our guests gather. In our next home, I hope to have the same feel as we do in our kitchen here...and maybe, just maybe, and even bigger island to gather 'round.








I ADORE a dark island and light cabinetry...prob my most favourite combination ever 


So maybe our kitchen can't compete with these magazine homes, but it's pretty darn fab if I do say so myself! Wink




It's not quite complete...We still need bar stools and roman shades for the door and windows. I was introduced to Tonic Living (an online fabric website) by one of my lovely friends and have narrowed down some fabric choices...let me know what you think!





Alas, my FAVOURITE fabric, this lovely "Vintage Blossom, Dove" fabric...pure bliss...but a wee bit too feminine for my Husband...sigh



Photo Credits~ House and Home, Traditional Home, Style at Home, Mgraydon, Tedyarwood, Tonic Living

1 comment:

  1. I just love the kitchens, they are just fabulous darling, I love the idea about a dark island and white cabinetry, the contrast is gorgeous. Plus,the island becomes a wonderful piece of furniture.
    The curtains to finish off your great kitchen, I would choose blossom dove or fourth one down, they're all great but those are my favourites. Actually, looking at them again, the first one is quite fab too. Can't wait to see what you choose.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo