Friday 6 January 2012

Miss Madison's Bedroom

We recently moved into our new house and our lovely daughter Madison decided she wanted to design her OWN room. She had her heart set on creating a "Paris Boutique". She was desperate for pink Rambling Rose wallpaper (Can you even believe???), a crystal chandelier and wanted her Mama's vintage Vogue prints (a gift from my fabulous Sis in law). Here are some photos from her new room

 Her room before....love gray but she had her heart set on the rambling rose wallpaper and Mama approves!!!


She HAD to have a crystal chandelier...She IS her Mother's daughter after all


A close-up of her vintage wallpaper

                                                  
         Authentic Vintage Vogue covers from 1938










2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is such a lovely room! Kinda want those vintage vogue covers for myself!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I know! Not to be a mean Momma, but as soon as I hung them in her room I regretted not putting them in my own! :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo