Monday 30 January 2012

Chair Love

If I could collect chairs I would, but there are only so many chairs you can have in one home! I love, love, love, chairs....gilded chairs, French chairs, slipper chairs, tufted chairs...I could go on! I am on the hunt for an antique upholstered chair, something with a floral pattern. I have also been searching for the chair featured on Candice Olsen's "Candice Tells All". Here are a few of my favourite chairs right now




Adding a pillow with an amazing fabric can really spice up your chairs


Great fabric on this chair!


The Marseilles chair from Restoration Hardware. Restoration knows how to do a good chair!!!

The Aiden chair from Elte (Love!)


I couldn't do a post on chairs without including my favourite piece from my own house...the vintage french round upholstered chair, also from Restoration


You can barely see it in this pic, but here is the Candice Olsen chair I've been on the hunt for!



Two of my favourite chairs...sigh


Thinking of a chair like this one. Love the floral fabric

These gilded gold chairs are to die for!






I LOVE this damask settee! Looks all French and delicious

Photo Credits~ Restoration Hardware, Elte, Romancing the Home, Eclectic Revisited, Candice Olsen, Decor Pad, Freckles Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo